This service is great for those who want to run online-shop quickly and without significant investments. For those who want at the same time get modern and high-quality design which is friendly to mobile devices complete with a full set of necessary functions for any shop.
Online store development
Creating an online store. Development and creation - how to do everything right from the very beginning?
Do you plan to organize trade online? Then we suggest you to save a lot of time, money, and nerves. How? - First of all, avoid fatal mistakes during online store development! Such mistakes can spoil the entire business, or lead to serious additional costs, which often exceed all previous investments. So, we have collected five most popular mistakes which people do during online shopping store development. Let’s go!
5 fatal mistakes when creating an online store. Of course, there are many more mistakes than just five but we list the five ones which are the most basic. We will not describe the consequences, because they are generally clear - these are undesirable additional costs for modification, redesign, up to the need to completely re-create the site from a scratch. So, remember- this is the minimum that will allow you to quickly start making real profit from the store instead of just dreaming of calls and spending money and time for redesign. We hope that this knowledge will help you avoid common internal and external traps.
- Mistake #1. Insufficient organization of the workflow: supplies, sales, delivery.
Of course, this mistake does not apply directly to the online shop development, we put it in the first place since it is the most common and destructive for business. It is important to understand that if business processes are not set up, then no one, even the finest site will earn you the desired money amount.
- Mistake #2. Wrong choice of a web developing studio.
In fact, this error entails all the subsequent ones. Since today most web studios work “on the conveyor”, while trying to save money you risk remaining without enough attention to your needs and plans for expansion.
- Mistake #3. Unsuccessful design - unscrupulous or cheap work done by a non-professional designer quickly leads to inconvenience in the use of the site, difficulties in choosing the goods, and irritation of the buyer, which almost in 100% of cases ends with leaving the site. Suspiciously cheap online shop development cost may lead exactly to such scenario.
- Mistake #4. Instability of the program caused by programmer errors. Insufficient testing of the website program leads to unpleasant surprises in the form of errors on some pages and, as a result, missed buyers.
- Mistake #5. Incorrect selection of a store management system.
With the current abundance of engines for online stores, it is often difficult to determine the choice, especially if you do not have time for comparative analysis trying to finish the online shopping site development as soon as it’s possible. In this matter, we advise you to rely on professionals, and the higher their level is, the wider is their experience with different engines, the better. Our company does not stop monitoring the modern market, surpassing our competitors as new products appear constantly.